Re: [Land-speed] OT: Green House Gases.. and an Electrolysis

To: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@beyondbb.com>, "Jon Wennerberg"
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] OT: Green House Gases.. and an Electrolysis
From: wester6935@comcast.net
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2007 01:21:04 +0000
103 and breezy at the Salt Lake fity Jazz Festival yesterday afternoon
at 5:00.  The music was even hotter.  10 % humidity makes it bearable.

Glenn, you missed the chance to brag that it was 118 degrees just
south of St George this week.  Of course mayf would just give you
the readings in Pahrump and leave us all gasping.

Wes

From: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@beyondbb.com>