Re: [Land-speed] OT: Green House Gases.. and an Electrolysis

To: Jimwprice@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] OT: Green House Gases.. and an Electrolysis
From: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2007 19:37:29 -0700
Hmmm, I wan't aware of any particualy odius political content to either
of the 2 technical questions I asked. What part was political? Was it
the part where I asked how the greenhouse gases work? Or the one that
asked how to figure out electrolysis? Seems neither of those is
particularly political.  The green house gases intrigue me and so why
would I not ask a list that has a zillion people who might have some
experience in these matters?  Ditto with electrolysis since I saw a TV
clip where a guy claims he can drive his car on water. Has some kind of
electrolysis doohickey that seems to be able to make enough h2 and o2 to
assist in the operation of the motor in his car. Where's the politics in
that?
So, I will keep asking technical questions and prefacing them with "OT"
which stands for off topic and for you to hit the delete key before
engaging the message.

mayf