Re: [Land-speed] Trailer tires?

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>,<land-speed@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Trailer tires?
From: Skip Higginbotham <saltrat@pahrump.com>
Date: Sat, 01 Sep 2007 07:43:46 -0700
Keith,
I stopped having trailer tire failures when I started making sure
that the air pressure in the tires matched the maximum "cold"
pressure noted on the sidewall of each tire for maximum load. I used
to lose about one per year until I did that. In three years I have
not had a failure. I also make sure that there is no significant
damage to the tires before I leave for the salt.
Skip