Re: [Land-speed] Not LSR What Happened?

To: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>, lsr list autox
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Not LSR What Happened?
From: Doug Anderson <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 13:17:37 +0000
    Still is...  I heard last night on NPR radio that the search is about
called off.

         - they said the area searched is 2X the size of New Joisey

    -just goes to show ya,  well I guess our lesson is that we better live
life large
       ... every day because you really do never know -do you ?

   the last So. NY Flat Track Race is Saturday night at the Square Deal
Raceway...
    lightenin' fast 1/4 mile.  wanna guess where I'll be ?

  cheers, "Dirt Track Doug"  still in exile in So. New York,

  -22 miles from Square Deal Raceway,

  -21 miles east of Action Park Speedway,

   -63 miles northeast of Champion Speedway

   -105 miles south of "the  Syracuse  Mile" ...

   -265 miles north of Williams Grove Speedway

   -2325 miles due east of the Bonneville Salt Flats

     and never more than a few feet from a cold one

  -'point man' in the never-ending search for Hot Blues,

                       Cold Beer, Fast Cars, an' Warm Willin' Wimin'

  Speedway bikes, Harley D's and minibikes rode with equal joy,

   Dog Training, Murdersickel parts, Emergency Zeppelin repairs,

    Airship Surveillance, Politics exposed for what it is, Sprint Cars,

           -and "Slide Jobs" appreciated for the FINE ART that they are

          -------------------------- oooo ---------------------------

    Wise words from the ancients especially in light of today's 'troubles' :

    VULGAS VULT DECEPI     ( the (common) people wish to be deceived )

          -Phaedrus

ccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc
cccccccccccco

> Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 06:02:02 -0700
> From: lsr_man@yahoo.com
> To: land-speed@autox.team.net
> Subject: [Land-speed] Not LSR What Happened?
>
> What happened with Steve Fosset?  I've been away from the computer and any
news source for a couple of weeks.  Last I heard, his plane was missing in
Nevada.