Re: [Land-speed] Not LSR What Happened?

To: "Ed Weldon" <23.weldon@comcast.net>, <ddahlgren@snet.net>, "'Doug
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Not LSR What Happened?
From: "DahMurf" <lsr1301@dahmurf.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 13:42:59 -0400
--===============1506091298==

We use our cell phone text messaging to track our "ride plan" and
arrival/departure times. I also had the chaperone feature enabled on my cell
phone so hubby can track me. It's handy when I'm stuck in traffic doing
10mph on the bike and I'm unable to call and say I'm stuck in traffic. This
way if I'm running late & he hears about a wreck along my route, and
especially if it's a bike, he can figure out where I am and that it's not
me. (So far it hasn't been me! I save the wrecking for the track where it
belongs! hehehe) I also like the fact that if I did end up in a ditch they'd
have a reasonable chance of finding me! (We just had a guy in our area
allegedly stuck overturned in a ditch for a whole week and nobody found him
till he managed to crawl up to the road. The story is a little fishy but I
suppose it could happen)

It is a shame about Steve Fossett, we like others, were hoping for a
positive outcome.

Deb #1302
Twin Jugs Racing