Re: [Land-speed] Not LSR What Happened?

To: "'Doug Anderson'" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>, "'Dick J'"
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Not LSR What Happened?
From: <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 10:13:43 -0400
--===============1056783026==

He died of the dead Kennedy disease.. Thought physics and common sense
do not apply... It is what happens when you get too complacent and think
something that has inherent risks are no big deal.. If he filed a flight
plan he would have been found dead or alive right away. Saving the
taxpayers millions in the process. Kinda makes Coddingtons hole a little
on the low buck side eh??
Always politically incorrect but to the point..
Sometimes the real truth is not polite at times..
Dave