Re: [Land-speed] Trailer Maintenance

To: <Land-speed@Autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Trailer Maintenance
From: "John Staiger" <lsrvette@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 14:23:49 -0400
Ok, when is it allowable (actually required) to over inflate trailer tires
by 10psi above the max. load psi rating on the sidewall?   I was very
surprised to find out that almost all 'ST' marked trailer tires have this
requirement to maintain their load rating for what I will call 'normal (65 -
75MPH) highway driving (OK, don't beat me up for running fast - it's not the
point of this thread).

Don't believe me? Check this link out ->
http://www.goodyear.com/rv/pdf/marathon_gen_info_032806.pdf

Apparently I have been living in the dark for many years.  Am I the only one
who did not know this?

JLS