Re: [Land-speed] Drilling teeny holes...

To: Joe Timney <joetimney@dol.net>, List <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Drilling teeny holes...
From: "Todd" <td@twinjugs.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 11:16:37 -0400
> Try using Elmer's glue...yes the white stuff you used as a kid.
> I have been able to drill hardened shafts to install a magnet for data-ack
> systems.
> joe

I agree, after Joe turned me onto this my Mac man wasn't replacing my bits
nearly as often and actually started including a small bottle(he buys them
at the dollar store) with his drill bit kit sales(he's one of the few that
still offers free replacements on his small bits).
By the way, the Elmer's "wood glue" works just as well too.
Todd
PS: I'd use a different glue to hold those magnets though Joe ;-)