[Land-speed] In the beginning

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: [Land-speed] In the beginning
From: Mike Lackey <mike_lackey@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 09:40:43 -0700 (PDT)
For several years now I've had some ideas on a car to build and bring to
Bonneville.  I want to race a small displacement /GC class and recently, I
bought the car I plan on racing.  It's going to be a lot of work, but at least
I've finally gotten started and it's no longer just in my head.

I have a ton
of questions, but I'll just start with a few for now.  First of all, is there
anything I should be documenting before I tear things apart on the car?

Just
to confirm I'm reading section 2.G of the rule book right, 4 lug wheels are
allowed as long as I use 17" or smaller wheels and keep the tires under 29",
right?

Thanks,
Mike