Re: [Land-speed] In the beginning

To: Ed Weldon <23.weldon@comcast.net>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] In the beginning
From: Mike Lackey <mike_lackey@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 11:47:54 -0700 (PDT)
The car is an '86 Toyota Corolla RWD hatchback (aka AE86 which is the chassic
code Toyota gives it).

I'm planning an engine swap to go after an open record
with an I size engine.  So, I'm not planning on huge MPH numbers, but I figure
this is a good way to get started.

I'll have to remember that about the
firewall.

Thanks