Re: [Land-speed] NON LSR

To: "Sparky" <sparky.2211@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] NON LSR
From: Jon Wennerberg <jon@infodestruction.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2007 10:54:45 -0500
On Dec 1, 2007, at 7:20 PM, Sparky wrote:

5" of rain at my house in north Phoenix in last 30
hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

       Sparky
AA/_ L  2211
Gear Grinder-SCTA

I shoveled about 5" of snow from the steps just before Nancy got home
last night -- and there were 6-9" awaiting me on those same steps
this morning.  Ah, it's great -- I dug out the little snowthrower and
will play with it when I get home later on, and I'll even get to use
the medium-size plow today, too.  Boyoboy, this is gonna be fun.
Pretty soon it'll be winter.

Then I went shopping for a nice Christmas gift for Nancy yesterday --
there's a nice 42" riding mower with 3 1/2" wide snowthrower
attachment in the want ads.  What a loving gift for my wife, hey?
I'll get it tomorrow.  If that doesn't speak of true love -- what does?

                 Jon Wennerberg
Seldom Seen Slim Land Speed Racing
              Marquette, Michigan
              (that's 'way up north)