Re: [Land-speed] NON LSR

To: "Wester Potter" <wester6935@comcast.net>, "Jon Wennerberg"
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] NON LSR
From: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@beyondbb.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2007 12:02:22 -0700
Wes
I had to teach her how to do it. She does a great job and works hard at
everything she works on. She also lets me know I will get the job back in a
week or so but that's ok the grass ain't growing right now anyway. The last
few mornings it has been frozen, the bird bath is a skating rink and the
pond water fall is getting a little ice each night.
The good part is it will  be near 60 deg. rest of the week with lo 40s at
night. The closest snow is 30 miles north and a lot higher.
Glen