Re: [Land-speed] NON LSR

To: "Mobley-Anderson" <mactem@mebtel.net>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] NON LSR
From: Jon Wennerberg <jon@infodestruction.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2007 12:00:09 -0500
On Dec 2, 2007, at 11:50 AM, Mobley-Anderson wrote:

Jon,  riding it yourself is true love.
David

But David, she's really mentioned -- quite a few times -- how she'd
enjoy mowing the lawn if we had a riding mower, so who am I to deny
her that fun?  Realistically speaking -- we only mow a half-dozen
times a year anyway, although maybe with a rider we'd do it more
often.  There's probably an acre of so of lawn, and the rider would
make it a lot more fun to do.

The riding snowthrower would be nice, although probably more hassle
than it's worth -- that is, sitting on an unprotected rider's seat
doesn't quite match up to sitting in the cab of my plow truck.  I
suppose, though, that for the price I'll get the attachment.  What
the heck -- it's another tool in our snow-removal arsenal.

                 Jon Wennerberg
Seldom Seen Slim Land Speed Racing
              Marquette, Michigan
              (that's 'way up north)