Re: [Land-speed] Odd car related stuff...

To: <drmayf@mayfco.com>, "LSR" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Odd car related stuff...
From: "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 12:25:29 -0500
If you look at the gains they are mostly in engines that are poorly designed
combustion chamber.. The fuel takes a finite time to burn no matter how you
start the fire... a million watts for 2 billionths of a second.. This guy
must have worked with Carl Sagan.. billions and billions and billion of
eons... sigh..
Dave