Re: [Land-speed] Odd car related stuff...

To: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Odd car related stuff...
From: Bryan Savage <b.a.savage@wildblue.net>
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2008 11:10:38 -0800
Dave is correct, of course. I don't know what to call the ignition
management system on the new MB V-12.
Maybe a modified for the road, laboratory fuel-air igniter.
Thanks Dave

Neil came up with the name of the type plug that accomplishes the same
thing as the gee whiz one. I thing they came out in the '60's.
Thanks Niel.

I am now entering the quiet zone!
Bryan