Re: [Land-speed] Odd car related stuff...

To: "'Bryan Savage'" <b.a.savage@wildblue.net>, "'LSR'"
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Odd car related stuff...
From: <neil@dbelltech.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 16:29:14 -0700
Mayf;

I think it's a case of someone reinventing the internal gap spark plug.
Spark plugs seem to be an area where miracle "breakthroughs" are claimed
with monotonous regularity. And while I'm at it:

1. A cow magnet taped to a gas line doesn't do anything.

2. A little spinning propeller mounted underneath a carburetor doesn't
provide supercharging.

3. There is no secret 200mpg carburetor that "big oil" has kept off the
market.

:)

Regards, Neil   Tucson, AZ