Re: [Land-speed] New Land Speed Contender

To: David Dymaxion <david_dymaxion@yahoo.com>, drmayf@mayfco.com,
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] New Land Speed Contender
From: <ifixmgs@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 19:29:50 -0500
-  C-minus  third grade  science fair development models.
$74.95 at Boys R Us
-  Diploma from the As Seen on TV School of Public Speaking            $149.95
plus S&H (offer void in NC and VT)
-  Forty-something Tryhard batteries
                 $2,327.53 FOB Sears
-  Driving thirteen  miles per hour in the cul de sac without worrying about
your Trac II blades ever dulling? Aparently Priceless