Re: [Land-speed] New Land Speed Contender

To: David Dymaxion <david_dymaxion@yahoo.com>,land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] New Land Speed Contender
From: Ray Buck <rbuck@xmission.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 19:55:42 -0700
I saw something like that in a motel parking lot in Mesquite, Nevada
last year.  It may have lacked the pyramid power concept of energy
concentration (you can find all about that in Sedona, Arizona) but it
had a sort of unique charm:
http://www.chevyasylum.com/temp/20070405_003r8.jpg

I found out what it really was and then promptly forgot it.  It's
built on a Ford F350 chassis, I think.  I have no idea what it was
doing in that parking lot in Mesquite, though.

Ray the (snow-covered) Rat