Re: [Land-speed] Tire Pressure

To: John Burk <joyseydevil@comcast.net>, LAND SPEED LIST
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Tire Pressure
From: Wester Potter <wester6935@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2008 22:04:08 -0600
Terry Nish and his crew chief Cec McRae are as careful as any racers I
know but their liner crash several years ago was likely the fault of a
failed wheel.  At the speeds liners are traveling you just can't be
safe enough.  Rick is working from an engineer's standpoint as well as
a racer's.  I'm glad he is thinking along the lines he is for wheels.
Experience IS the best teacher.

Wes