Re: [Land-speed] Theft Insurance

To: jonwennerberg@nancyandjon.org, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Theft Insurance
From: BWANA343@aol.com
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 18:51:32 EST
In a message dated 11/11/2008 6:08:13 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
jonwennerberg@nancyandjon.org writes:

My  question -- is your
insurance with one of these specialty companies,  or through your
regular insurance?
My trailer is part of auto ins coverage, contents are off premises home
owners ins.
Thankfully, the car was not involved.
I will submit an application through MIS for race car ins, maybe needed a
little scare to provoke reality.
In researching event coverage I also asked MIS about this, have all  the
papers, never got around to  sending them in.
As the initial personal violation reaction wore off, I learned  I'm correctly
covered, just have to spend time getting all the required  info together
I learn, I share, we all benefit....NEXT...
BOB W.... old dog learning new tricks
Holiday needs. Search Now.
-aol-search/?ncid=emlcntussear00000001)