Re: [Land-speed] Theft Insurance

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Theft Insurance
From: "atrav" <atrav@copper.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 19:40:23 -0500
Since I live in Florida, I've heard many insurance horror stories.
What I did was borrow a digital video camera, and made nearly two DVD's filming
all my stuff. Just a
basic walk around everything valuable and stealable, with me narrating, zooming
in on any serial
numbers, and making sure that everything gets on camera. There are so many
tools and such that have
no real identifying marks, nor do I have recipts or any real proof. So at least
I can show the
insurance goons or police that yes I really did own some pretty weird stuff. ;o)
Plus I don't want to be in the situation where I know something is missing from
some obscure corner,
but I can't think of what.

-Aron-