Re: [Land-speed] Fwd: Jesse James "record" at El Mirage

To: Wester Potter <wester6935@comcast.net>, LAND SPEED LIST
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Fwd: Jesse James "record" at El Mirage
From: Rich Fox <v4gmr@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 21:41:52 -0700 (PDT)
I would disagree. The BMW record is a two run over a measured mile average.
JJs run is terminal speed on his best run. That is not a honest comparison. I
don't know what the BMW had for it's fastest out the end speed. So it doesn't
seem right, to me, to say you "Brought the record back to the USA" And that is
what JJs news release says.