Re: [Land-speed] Steam Car Challenge

To: <drmayf@mayfco.com>, "LSR" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Steam Car Challenge
From: "MEIERLE Mike" <Mike.Meierle@alcatel-lucent.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 09:01:40 -0500
 Well, Edwards is a proper venue, Muroc Dry Lake, and there is a records
repository. I ran there in 2000 and got my "C" License and met Keith
Turk who got a Muroc 200MPH hat. I also know this is a Mike Cook LSR
production, and maybe a lesson learned with the FIA Sanction. I expect
this is a bit more above board than a TV Show production looking for
ratings.

Mike M.