Re: [Land-speed] NON LSR VERY NON LSR -- Windows 7

To: "'List Land Speed'" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] NON LSR VERY NON LSR -- Windows 7
From: "Jim Webb" <jimwebb@nutsracing.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 17:55:20 -0500
I have yet to try Windows 7, but prolly will soon. All day, every day I use
three computers at work. One XP, one Vista and one Mac. I can find faults
with each, but for overall stability and ease of use, the Mac is pretty darn
good. The XP machine is also very stable and I often don't reboot it for
weeks or months. Vista locks up once a day, every day. From what I've seen
of 7, it looks more Mac-like, but the migration path from XP is non-existent
and if it is as stable as Vista, I'll probably pass. Most reports, though
give it pretty good marks.

Jim Webb
Chock Full o' Nuts
A/PP B/PP C/PP D/PP ?/FL