Re: [Land-speed] NON LSR VERY NON LSR -- Windows 7

To: <neil@dbelltech.com>, "'Wester Potter'" <wester6935@comcast.net>,
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] NON LSR VERY NON LSR -- Windows 7
From: <speedtimer@beyondbb.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 18:14:30 -0600
I bought a new HP computer in May with the Vista os. It's taking a while on
the use. I was able to transfer most of my files and also bought home
edition of office. I signed up for the carbonite.com program that saves
everything
glen offsite with total back up. That is a well invested $54.00 a year.