Re: [Land-speed] NON LSR VERY NON LSR -- Windows 7

To: jimwebb@nutsracing.com
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] NON LSR VERY NON LSR -- Windows 7
From: Wester Potter <wester6935@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 17:37:09 -0600
I love my iMac!

The only problem I have with my iMac is of my own doing.  I didn't buy
all
the operating memory I should have because I don't have the resources
to pay another $600 to get me what I now would like to have.

I should have listened to my son in law who built his own PC computer
with a terrabyte of memory.  That's what you learn with a PhD in
Information
Systems.

He hasn't touched Windows 7 as yet but is hoping it will be the
operating
system on his new computer at the university where he teaches when he
goes back to classes this fall.  He is in a situation where he can play
around with a new operating system and has the technical knowledge
to solve problems he may find.

Wes