Re: [Land-speed] British Steam effort 139.843mph

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@adelphia.net>, "John Burk"
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] British Steam effort 139.843mph
From: "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 17:14:25 -0400
There are way too many exchanges of energy to be serious about conservation.
each ahs it's own level of effectiveness and all less than 1.00 the more you
use the worse it gets. Pretty simple to be honest so the steam car way low
on energy conservation.I would bet if this reached 50% it would be a reach..