Re: [Land-speed] British Steam effort 139.843mph

To: "Bryan Savage" <b.a.savage@wildblue.net>, "Tom Bryant"
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] British Steam effort 139.843mph
From: <speedtimer@beyondbb.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 12:23:21 -0600
Kilo 143 avg. Mile 148. avg. The FIA uses the total of  of the ET divided by
2 and scta uses the avg. of the speed MPH for the total mph. There is a
slight difference in the results.
As I don't have the actual ET to do the math we will have to wait for the
official results. they went down at 144 and returned at 151. Don Wells was
driving.
Glen