Re: [Land-speed] new liner

To: Father Time Barrett <speedtimer@beyondbb.com>, LAND SPEED LIST
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] new liner
From: Wester Potter <wester6935@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 13:19:31 -0700
I'm quite sure Tim McNees built the frame for the car.  The body has
been at his shop.  Among others, Tim built the frames for the Nish
liners and he is a super careful builder.

That will be an interesting car to watch.

Wes

On Nov 11, 2009, at 11:04 AM, <speedtimer@beyondbb.com>
<speedtimer@beyondbb.com