Re: [Land-speed] NON LSR Political RANT

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] NON LSR Political RANT
From: FFR554@aol.com
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 00:10:45 EDT
Let's all PRAY.  Is the end of the USA near at hand?

In a message dated 3/21/2010 8:14:40 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
sparky.2211@cox.net writes:

Well  about 16 months ago I posted the statement that  we were facing a
NATIONL  INTELLIGENCE TEST

--- there were several preliminary reports; but  tonight the final grades
were posted we FAILED AS A Nation  219-212

---The last shot at saving the REPUBLIC rest with Supreme  Court  may we be
blessed by the LORD and he helps them save us as he did  against ROOSEVELT
during the last Depression.

Wm. T.  Smith