Re: [Land-speed] NON LSR Political RANT

To: rjdenton479@gmail.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] NON LSR Political RANT
From: BWANA343@aol.com
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 11:15:47 EDT
SSS/Jon..I don't think Austria has the same percentage of hard core
unemployables as the USA, comparison to the US doesn't work with me, anyhow. A
lot easier to stomach taxes when you think you are the likely eventual
beneficiary
Bob D/I think we are all aware of what SS morphed into, just another
account for the Fed to dip into whenever it deems. FDR solved unemployment
practically instantly by getting work for 16 million when WW ll started, in  a
population of 130 million at that time.
Wait'll the dust settles on this, and meanwhile try and stay abreast of the
 little that matters among the political posturing. I wonder what kind of
deals  were made to the holdouts yesterday.
What seems to rankle most is the emphasis on Health care when it falls far
behind the economy and the war in issues of contemporary importance.  I see
it more as our Executive has taken this as the defining moment  in the
relatively early part of his tenure, and wants to shove it through,  regardless
of reality. Like a child.
It's the Celebrity mentality, they are surrounded by Yes People (<PC) ,
and are not aware of the consequences. As in November. We will see.
Remember when you were a kid and were in awe of Washington, DC and the  way
media glorified the President, Inc.? I wonder if grade school kids feel
that  way now?
BOB W, another cranky old man.
Land-speed@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html