Re: [Land-speed] NON LSR Political RANT

To: Skip Higginbotham <saltrat@pahrump.com>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] NON LSR Political RANT
From: "Robert J. Denton" <rjdenton479@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 08:48:01 -0600
The ones who are protesting the most are the ones who need it the most.

Try substituting the word "education" for "health-care." People would fight
that too.

Most of us here are on Medicare. The only difference for that coverage is
the loss of "Advantage" a con put over on us over 65. Advantage is not
advantageous, it only sounds good. With Advantage you relinquish your
Medicare coverage to an insurance company. They put a cap where was no cap
and deny where there was no denial. When I had my lung cancer surgery, I
went to the best hospital I could find. The Cleavland Clinic. I was told
that if I had Advantage, I would pay a minimum of $15,000. If I had regular
Medicare I would pay nothing. And I paid nothing. The only thing Advantage
gives you is everything is on one card instead of three. You pay around
$100.00 a month for that.

Nobody seems to get that Advantage is a screw job. If you don't believe, and
I'm sure you probably won't, ask an insurance agent.

Sparky, if your statement about Roosevelt during the Depression of 1937 is
referring to social security, don't take it. You don't have to. Send it
back.

This is still so far from socialized medicine, but you won't believe that
either.

Everybody is entitled to their own opinions, but not their own facts.

Bob Denton
Land-speed@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive