Re: [Land-speed] Windows Vista 64 Help Needed!

To: Mark J Bradakis <mark@bradakis.com>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Windows Vista 64 Help Needed!
From: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Sun, 30 May 2010 16:28:29 -0700
I did download the removal instructions so I am that far ahead. Now if I
can somehow get to the bios so that I can start up on the dell disk.  If
I can get the task manager operating I can kill the two pieces that keep
it popping up and then go after the individual files and remove them.
This particular virus/trojan/malware is awful. I have never seen one do
cause so much trouble...

Thanks for sure on this help..

mayf

Land-speed@autox.team.net