Re: [Land-speed] Windows Vista 64 Help Needed!

To: "LSR" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Windows Vista 64 Help Needed!
From: "John Szalay" <jpszalay01@insightbb.com>
Date: Sun, 30 May 2010 22:29:07 -0400
IF it is like XP .
Boot the machine, BUT as soon as the startup check is done BUT BEFORE the OS
starts., start pressing the F-8 key.
IF you get it fast enough the operating system SHOULD offer to let you go
into SAFE MODE,
Once you get to safe mode , you can start your cleaning...

 AFTER you clean, make sure you turn OFF "system restore",   after you are
sure its cleaned and the MS Essentials
 program  is loaded  ( it replaced MS Defender, Defender is no longer
supported.)
You can turn system restore back on..

You can get "Essentials" from the MS download page.  its free to verified
Windoze OS ..

and Yes there are better OS, out there,  but how many support EVERY
application you may  want to run ?