Re: [Land-speed] Oiling Questions

To: <drmayf@mayfco.com>, <tweecer@yahoogroups.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Oiling Questions
From: "Neil Albaugh" <neil@dbelltech.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2010 09:01:54 -0700
Mayf;

I think some types of aircraft engines use an external oil pressure
regulator in their dry sump systems. As far as using that Aeromotive
regulator goes, I wonder if the higher kinematic viscosity of oil over
gasoline would allow the regulator to operate properly.

Good luck at WOS!

Regards, Neil  Tucson, AZ