Re: [Land-speed] being an old guy

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] being an old guy
From: Larry Mayfield <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 07:16:43 -0700
Huh? I thought it was just me! I swear that, while I don't "lose" stuff,
it hides from me!  I can go to the shop looking for a doohickey and I
just know where it was last. Except, that it isn't there. I rummage
through the shop still not finding what I am after. Go back a few hours
later and there it is, right where it was supposed to be the first
time!  It is truly aggravating....  This only happens three or four
times a day....

Glad to see that I am not alone in my perplexity...

mayf

drmayf
Worlds Fastest Sunbeam, period.
204.913 mph flying mile