Re: [Land-speed] being an old guy

To: "'Chris R Harris'" <yesford@clear.net.nz>, <drmayf@mayfco.com>,
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] being an old guy
From: "Joe & Lynne Lance" <jolylance@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 22:29:53 -0400
Chris;

That's the best explanation I've heard to date.

But maybe it's bigger than that--maybe they are making copies from more than
one world.  Sometimes they make a mistake and temporarily send something
back to the wrong world after making a copy, that would explain flying
saucers, Yetis, Loch Ness monsters, etc.

Any evidence they are copying our women ?

Lance