Original T-series sale literature

To: mg-t@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Original T-series sale literature
From: David Lawley <dlawley@creativeop.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Aug 1998 17:51:56 -0500
I have just found a collection of MG TD Literature for sale. It is quite
extesnive having 9 pieces. It is located in England. A MG fan has sold
his TD that he has owned for 33 years and wants to sell the literature
as a “set”
The items include:  (and you can refer to the TSO literature article to
see pictures of these)
1- NEL 150 (home)                                               (Approx
$90 US)
2- NEL 135 (Home)                                               (Approx
$90 US)
3- NEL 133
(Approx $70 US)
4- NEL 145
(Approx $135 US)
5- Safety Fast in Action booklet                                (Approx
$80 US)
6- Nuffield full line (NY Show) booklet         (Approx $70 US)
7- NEL 158(A)                                                   (Approx
$120 US)
8- Arnolt MGTD (single sheet)                            (Approx $70 US)
9- Original TD works photo (neg # 35892) (I believe from press
kit)(Approx $25 US)

 I have all the above TD items and I am not interested in them. So I
thought you might be interested in the TD portion of his collection. It
is a good opportunity to acquire the cream of the crop in one go.
Please let me know ASAP if you are interested.
Regards,
David Lawley
dlawley@creativeop.com