This List & NEMGT

To: mg-t@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: This List & NEMGT
From: DGeis@aol.com
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 1998 22:50:29 EST
Hello out there:
Nice to see some posts on this list.  I was afraid that it ws deceased.  I
checked the team.net web paage the other day and I noticed that the sign-up
page for the various lists does not include this list anymore.  Is it being
phased out?  Anybody have a comment?

In reading various bulletin board messages I have noticed that there are a
number of comments saying that the Register couldn't be reached by phone or
fax.  More disturbing, since I just sent in my renewal, were people saying
that their checks hadn't been cashed and that they had heard nothing about
their membership.  Mr. Leckstein, do you know anything about this?  Dave
Geissinger DGeis@aol.com