Re: This List & NEMGT

To: DGeis@aol.com, VolvoKing@aol.com, mg-t@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: This List & NEMGT
From: Leckstein <bleckstein@mail.monmouth.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 06:29:12 -0500
At 04:53 AM 11/16/98 EST, DGeis@aol.com wrote:
>Volvo King:

><<What are you trying to say? Who are you trying to contact? Please ID
>yourself.
><<Thanks!
>
>My apologies for the lack of clarity of my post.  I had thought it was pretty
>straight forward.  What I was trying to say was I am glad that some messages
>are appearing on this list.  By this list I mean mg-t@autox.team.net.  I am
>glad because it is an MGT list and after years of trying to wade through all
>stuff on the regular MG list it is nice to have one for T type cars with (so
>far) to-the-point posts.  I was afraid it was being dropped because, although
>I subscribed some months ago using a form on the team.net web page, that form
>is no longer at that location.  Does anybody have a comment refers to the
>members of this list (the mg-t@ etc. list) and it means I would like to hear
>if anyone (list subscribers) knew if the list was being phased out (ie
>dropped.)
>
>Paragraph two of my post refers to the New England MG T Register and the
>comments refered to were posted on the MGT Series Bulletin Board which is
>either a part of the MG Car Club or the MG enthusiasts Club.  The Mr.
>Leckstein referred to is Mike Leckstein who is a director of the NEMGT (New
>England MG T Register) and who I believe has posted on this mailing list and
>on the bulletin board.  It was my thought that, as a director of the
Register,
>he might be able to shed some light the bulletin board comments.  Since I
>presume that a number of subscribers to this list are also members of the
>NEMGT I thought that this might be an appropriate place for him to reply.
>
>Who I am trying to contact are the subscribers of this list including Mike
>Leckstein.  If he is not a subscriber to this list my apologies for assuming.

Yes, I am on this list, and yes I am a director. However the bulletin
boards, are not connected to the NEMGTR. I have forwarded you first post to
Hank Rippert so that he can look into the question of uncashed checks. It
just proves we are more interested in the hobby then the money. I am not
sure about the correct telephone number, as it used to be Dick Knudson
number, but Dick is moving and a new number may not as yet been
established. Hope to have answers for you soon.

Mike