Re: This List & NEMGT

To: VolvoKing@aol.com, mg-t@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: This List & NEMGT
From: DGeis@aol.com
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 04:53:50 EST
Volvo King:

<<What are you trying to say? Who are you trying to contact? Please ID
yourself.
<<Thanks!

My apologies for the lack of clarity of my post.  I had thought it was pretty
straight forward.  What I was trying to say was I am glad that some messages
are appearing on this list.  By this list I mean mg-t@autox.team.net.  I am
glad because it is an MGT list and after years of trying to wade through all
stuff on the regular MG list it is nice to have one for T type cars with (so
far) to-the-point posts.  I was afraid it was being dropped because, although
I subscribed some months ago using a form on the team.net web page, that form
is no longer at that location.  Does anybody have a comment refers to the
members of this list (the mg-t@ etc. list) and it means I would like to hear
if anyone (list subscribers) knew if the list was being phased out (ie
dropped.)

Paragraph two of my post refers to the New England MG T Register and the
comments refered to were posted on the MGT Series Bulletin Board which is
either a part of the MG Car Club or the MG enthusiasts Club.  The Mr.
Leckstein referred to is Mike Leckstein who is a director of the NEMGT (New
England MG T Register) and who I believe has posted on this mailing list and
on the bulletin board.  It was my thought that, as a director of the Register,
he might be able to shed some light the bulletin board comments.  Since I
presume that a number of subscribers to this list are also members of the
NEMGT I thought that this might be an appropriate place for him to reply.

Who I am trying to contact are the subscribers of this list including Mike
Leckstein.  If he is not a subscriber to this list my apologies for assuming.

Regarding identifying myself:  I included my full name and EMail address in my
post, which is quite a bit more ID than you put in your post.  I guess I could
include my middle initial which is E.

I hope this clears up my unexpectedly difficult previous post.  If not, I
shall expect to get another surly and noncommital reply in the unlikely event
that I post to this list again.    David E. Geissinger DGeis@aol.com