Re: Manuals

To: wtsnyder@juno.com, mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Manuals
From: MGTD2@aol.com
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 23:12:10 EST
In a message dated 2/5/2004 2:17:44 PM Eastern Standard Time,
wtsnyder@juno.com writes:
While I'm waiting on the manual, perhaps you guys could help me with a
few questions:
1. What weight of gear oil is recommended for the differential on TD's?
2. What paint do you recommend for dressing up a used radiator without
detracting from its heat exchanging capabilities?
3. Can anyone give a concise explanation as to the different types of
bolts and nuts used in the T-Series cars and the proper spanners
(wrenches) for working with them?

Thanks again in advance.
Bill Snyder
'53 TD in boxes
You may want to get  a copy of the T-Series Handbook from the NE MG T
Register.  It covers a lot of that sort of stuff.  The threads and bolthead
schweinerei  is an apt metaphor for what went wrong with the industrial
revolution in
Great Britain. It IS interesting to own an MG compared to a Saturn, isn't it?

John Deikis