Re: Mark II

To: archie_ponsonby@post.cz, mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Mark II
From: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 10:29:49 -0600
David, list,
         The shocks that I've seen as supplemental on TD MKIIs are Andrex
friction as I described.
         I am not sure on what the Andre Hartford are exactly.
         I have the Luvax double acting piston type hydraulic which became
Luvax-Girling, then Girling as on TCs.
         There is also a rotary friction shock made by Luvax found on TAs.

         Peter C
===
At 12:58 PM 2/21/2004, archie_ponsonby@post.cz wrote:
>Hello Peter, Stu,
>
>Forgive me if I'm mistaken, but I always thought the an Andrex
>shocker was different, and closer to the Luvax, to an Andre
>Hartford type which Peter is describing.
>
>Regtards, David Lodge

<SNIP>