Re: Battery

To: rgt3000@fuse.net
Subject: Re: Battery
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 09:47:44 -0500
Rick,
   As others have said, it matters little which battery you buy for the
TD.  Any battery has plenty of power to start this engine unless the AC
is left on.  Whatever you choose, it will be smaller than the original,
so remember to make up some blocks to keep the new battery from being
able to slide around in the tray, and you might need a wood spacer
between battery and the cross-bar to allow for firm clamping.
Bob