RE: TD Windscreen

To: "Douglas Ormrod" <Douglas.Ormrod@neurological.org.nz>,
Subject: RE: TD Windscreen
From: "Douglas Ormrod" <Douglas.Ormrod@neurological.org.nz>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 20:23:24 +1200
Hi again

Further to my email below. I have been looking a the two screens I have and I
now don't think the new one I got (11 1/4" high) is for a centre mount screen
motor. It has two holes in the centre of the top rail 1 1/2" apart - but of
course if it was for a wiper motor it would need three holes. My origianl
screen (9 5/8" high) has two holes on the top rail 8" apart (in addition to
the wiper motor and pivot holes) which I think are for the wire clips aren't
they.

I am now wondering if the new screen is for a Y tourer or a TC or some other
MG - does anyone know of a MG screen that is 11 1/4" high? In pictures I have
looked the scuttle brackets for these cars all look the same - are they all
the same?

Thanks again

Douglas