Re: [Mg-t] Gas line replacement

To: mgcharlie@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [Mg-t] Gas line replacement
From: PopeyMike@aol.com
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 18:22:55 EDT
I'm with Larry on this - much cheaper - available at Lowe's amnd Home Depot
 and works - rememeber to tie it into moving points - such as the gas tank
with  flexible rubber fuel lines - this avoids any vibration damage to line
s- mine  have been working for 28 years without a leak.

TDMike
MBalahutrak
53 TD

In a message dated 6/9/2010 3:39:42 P.M. Central Daylight Time,