Re: [Mg-t] Gas line replacement

To: <mgbob@juno.com>, <mgcharlie@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Mg-t] Gas line replacement
From: "Clive Sherriff" <clive.sherriff@ntlworld.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 14:49:52 +0100
Whilst run of the mill "plumbing" copper will
indeed eventually work harden and crack ( I
experienced this 40 years ago on the TB), no
one would use normal copper tubing these
days surely?

The stuff to use is a copper - nickle alloy.

One of the most commonly seen CuNi brake
tube products goes by the name Kunifer.
Lots of it on Ebay.

Clive
Oxford UK