Re: [Mg-t] Brake Fluids - DOT 5 / DOT 5.1 Mixtures (dont do it!)

To: shop@justbrits.com
Subject: Re: [Mg-t] Brake Fluids - DOT 5 / DOT 5.1 Mixtures (dont do it!)
From: PopeyMike@aol.com
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 15:27:46 EDT
Ed:

You are exactly right in insisting on taking the safest approach.
Unfortunately I look at things through my glasses and give people the benefit
of
the doubt that they know what they are doing.

>From now on I will be more forceful in my statements.  (and check my
spelling)

Michael Balahutrak
53 TD
Houston, TX

In a message dated 10/8/2010 1:34:15 P.M. Central Daylight Time,