Re: [Mg-t] Brake Fluids - DOT 5 / DOT 5.1 Mixtures (dont do it!)

To: mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Mg-t] Brake Fluids - DOT 5 / DOT 5.1 Mixtures (dont do it!)
From: "Shop at \" Just Brits \"" <shop@justbrits.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2010 16:14:23 -0500
  << Unfortunately I look at things through my
glasses and give people the benefit
of the doubt that they know what they are doing. >>

Popey, first I have been looking thru glasses for
right at 6
decades <G> !!

Second, for the past 5 decades I have seen for
myself, chatted
about and/or read "things" that have MORE than
PROVED the
opposite of your "giving
benefit....doubt......know...... " comment !!

And the majority of times, it has been a SAD thing to
'experience' !!

There REALLY is a reason behind the "DPO" 'label'
<sigh>

Ed
'67 BJ-7
[Hortense THE Healey wearing STD IL plates    AH
BJ 7    ]
'72 Black Tulip MGB
[Murial wearing STD IL plates    CinsB 73    ]
Please visit MY site at: www.justbrits.com
[including SPECIALS in For Sale Section]

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $11.47
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums