Greetings from Maine

To: mgb-v8@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Greetings from Maine
From: Jack Emery <jemery@mint.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 1997 22:26:04 -0400
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@Autox.Team.Net
Been driving my V-8 B all summer and never will own a 4 cylinder MG again.
Not power mad, but up here you learn that unless you're the lead dog in the
pack the scenery never changes.

I'm glad Larry got the ball rolling and we have a place to swap knowledge.
We have a 74 1/2 roadster we are doing now to keep my 67 company.  Specs on
this one to be slightly different reflecting the sacrifice of a running SD1.

Anyone have info on the "swirl pot" Roger Parker puts into the fuel tanks
when using fuel injection?

re: Dans TR6, saw one at the VTR in Asheville in '94 that was incredible.
302 HO, T-5 and craftsmanship that rivaled big name rod builders.  Nassau
Blue with gold accent.  As you can see I'm a car nut too.  Any car, but
clean and neat and showing some pride in the workmanship.  You don't need a
billet checkbook to have a cool ride.
Jack Emery
'67 MGB V-8
Glenburn Maine